With Christmas just around the corner, it is time to get cracking on your handmade Christmas gifts.
Bag, clutches and pouches make the most amazing gifts and I have quick sew projects for you as well as bigger bags that are sure to make your family and friends smile!
Here are my top 5 gift ideas for your Christmas sewing:
1. Clear View Pouch: These quick sew pouches are super handy for storing first aid items, toiletries, treats or gift cards. You can grab vinyl from Bunnings (or Spotlight) and whip these up in an hour at the most.
2. Stacks On Duffle Bags: Everyone needs an overnight bag or three and the Stacks On Duffle Bag is ideal for carting kids gear to grandma’s house or as a gym bag!
3. Clutches are a great gift idea for teacher’s, workmates and anyone that loves keep all their bits and pieces in one spot. I love the Wanderer’s Clutch.
4. Another favourite clutch idea is The Fold Over Party Clutch, I love that you can mix your favourite fabrics with cork or leather for a beautiful finish!
5. Last but not least, for a quick add on gift idea why not make a tassel! My youtube video shows you how to whip these up in less than 10 minutes!
6. Last but not least is my Maker’s Burrito. Make this tri-fold pouch for sewing lovers to store their tools in, knitting needles or make one for a make up brush holder or even a colouring set!
Handmade gifts are the best! I would love to see what your make for your loved ones by sharing in my Facebook community group.