Are you looking for a bag to keep your drinks and snacks cool, but you want it to be stylish enough it could match your outfit to the spring racing carnival? Named after Melbourne’s famous spring racing carnival, The Race Day Insulated Cooler Bag exudes style and functionality at the same time. This bag is tall enough to fit a standard bottle of wine, a glass and some snacks. If wine is not your thing, you can use this bag to hold water, soft drinks and snacks and being insulated it will stay nice and cool.
Here are the details:
– Pattern Level: Advanced Beginner, some knowledge of zipper techniques is beneficial.
– This pattern contains a cutting chart, detailed instructions and coloured photographs to help you sew your own Race Day Cooler Bag.
– This pattern is designed to be eco-friendly, it does not contain pattern pieces. As the pattern is based on rectangles it contains a detailed cutting chart in the place of pattern pieces.
– This pattern is in both metric and imperial measurements.
– Finished Bag Size: 14″ W x 16″ H/36 cm W x 41 cm H
What you need to sew this pattern:
– Insul-Brite (or similar product): 1/2 yard
– Exterior fabric: 1/2 yard
– Interior fabric: 1/2 yard
– Zipper: 1 x 16″
– Fusible Fleece: 1/2 yard
– Bias Binding and Webbing
– 11″ wire frames (available from www.emmalinebags.com)
This pattern is an auto-download PDF sewing pattern, once payment is received a link will appear for you to download straight away and start sewing.
There are NO refunds available for change of mind, please email any questions to Kylie, firstname.lastname@example.org