Have you ever wanted to know more about social media marketing from a down to earth small business owner who doesn’t just talk the talk but walks the walk?
Then this social media workshop is for you!
Date: Saturday 11th July 2020
Time: 9.30 am – 3.00 pm (Arrival from 9.00 am)
Venue: Pittsworth Function Centre, 42 Hume Street Pittsworth
Ticket price includes: hand outs for you to take home with practical marketing tips and tricks you can implement into your business right away, tea, coffee and a light lunch.
Please bring: A product sample, 60 business cards, a notebook and pen.
T&C’s: Tickets are non refundable however are transferable. To arrange this please email me prior to the event. All sales are final.
Ticket sales are not available on the day, please book your ticket via my website. Spaces are limited.
Topics that we will cover:
- Social media, what is it and how can I use it for my business?
- Business accounts on Facebook and Instagram, why you need them.
- Customer avatars.
- How to read “insights” on Facebook and Instagram and why this matters.
- Social media trends, what are they and should we follow them?
- What are # and how to use them.
- Is it really worth my time to be on social media for my business?
- Followers…how do we get more?
- Marketing principles.
- What to post, when, how and why!
- Social media post checklist.
- Small business networking.
- How you can up your game on social media!
- Product photography, tips & tricks.
- And so much more!
If you have particular questions you would like me to answer at this workshop, please email me at email@example.com and I will add them to my agenda.
I look forward to seeing you at this workshop!
Students are responsible for their own travel to and from the workshop, if you would like information in regards to local accommodation options please feel free to contact me.
This workshop is bought to you by Kylie from Little Moo Designs & Leonie from Stacey’s At The Gap…passionate small biz owners who are looking forward to inspiring you!