We have arrived!!
The last day of The Crafter’s Caddy Sewalong is HERE!
I would love to see your makes as you go along, please tag me on instagram and use the #thecrafterscaddysewalong and #thecrafterscaddy so we can all find posts easily and cheer each other along the way!
Let’s get this happening!
- Following step 7, join the short edges of the body panels together.
- If you find your machine struggles with so many layers, you can cut the foam on the base panel smaller to reduce the bulk in your seams.
- Follow step 8 to join the body panels to the base. Remember to snip the curved edges to help ease the curves once sewn.
- Follow step 9 to join the caddy pieces together, you will turn your completed caddy through your zipper pocket. If you haven’t done this before with my designs it is a serious game changer! When turning through the zipper pocket, pull slowly. It is a huge bulk to get through the pocket don’t force it.
- Make and attach your straps and you are finished!!
Now give your Crafter’s Caddy a final iron and fill it up with your crafty goodness! Stand back and admire your beautiful work! Well done!!