Little Moo Masterclasses
The 2020 masterclass schedule will be updated soon, Kylie loves teaching her patterns almost as much as she enjoys designing them. Join her for a fun filled session of sewing where you can learn new skills and take home a completed project.
The classes have been graded to suit a variety of skill levels, bookings for all sessions are through the venues.
To download a PDF version of the Masterclass schedule grab it here, or you can see the classes by location below.
2020 Masterclass Schedule Coming Soon
Little Moo Designs masterclasses are able to be taught in shops with the following conditions:
- Prior permission is required from Little Moo Designs before classes are undertaken
- Each participant must have their own printed copy of the pattern (please contact me regarding wholesale patterns)
- Patterns from my book, The Escape Travel Set are unable to be taught in classes, sorry.
- Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.
- If you would like to enquire about me teaching a masterclass at your shop please email me for details firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page
Wholesale enquiries are welcome, please email me for a marketing kit: email@example.com
Masterclasses in Toowoomba are held at Precious Time Fabric & Quilts. To book into any of the classes please contact them direct: (07) 4633 4748 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.precioustimefabricandquilts.com.au
Saturday 8th February 2020
- The Salty Sailor Satchel Bag
Dates will be updated soon
Saturday 29th February 2020
- The Zen Pouch
Sunday 1st March 2020
- The Pinky Promise Bag
from 19th to 22nd September 2019 Little Moo Designs will be at Craft Alive Toowoomba
Masterclasses in Forest Hill are held at Valley Patch Patchwork & Quiltings. To book into any of the classes please contact them directly: 0484 611 416 | email@example.com | Valley Patch on Facebook
Saturday 2nd February
- Maya Clutch
- Advanced Beginner
Retreat to be held at Stacey’s At The Gap, Cunningham’s Gap
1st – 3rd March 2019 – Retreat Fully Booked
3rd & 4th August – 2 day Retreat
- 2 places remaining (at 7/01/2019)
17th & 18th August – 2 day Retreat Fully Booked
No Masterclasses are scheduled for Pittsworth at this time