The Pinky Promise Bag
The Pinky Promise Bag is designed with the tween age group in mind. This design includes gentle easy to sew curved edges, an internal slip pocket, cross body strap option customised to the wearer’s specific measurements, the option of piping to highlight your fabric and uses readily available hardware making this pattern a great bag for growing your sewing skills and trying new techniques.
Included in the pattern are two bonus tutorials – adding an eyelet/grommet for headphones and a removable lip gloss holder.
Small in size but big on style, this sweet bag is perfect for people who love to carry their bits and pieces in a convenient way. The flap on this bag is a great way to display your favourite fabrics and can be easily adapted to include embroidery, applique or other ideas that take your fancy!
Finished Size: 8” (20 cm) Wide x 7” (17cm) High x 2.5” (6cm) Deep (at the base)
Pattern Level: Advanced Beginner
Please note that you are purchasing a PDF pattern only. Be sure to be logged into your account when purchasing and the pattern will be available in your library once payment is received so you can get sewing right away. Please note there are NO refunds for change of mind, please select patterns carefully and email me any questions prior to purchase.
– ½ yard (45cm) exterior fabric, ½ yard (45cm) lining fabric.
– ½ yard (45cm) light weight iron on woven interfacing, ½ yard (45 cm) fusible fleece.
– 1 x Magnetic Snap
– 2 x ½” (1.3cm) D-Rings
– 2 x ½” (1.3cm) Swivel Clips
– Pre-Made Piping: 72” (183cm) Long (My personal preference is cotton piping)
– If adding the lip gloss holder (optional): 1 x ½” (1.3cm) D- Ring and 1 x ½” (1.3cm) Swivel Clip
– If adding the eyelet: 1 x ½” (1.3cm) eyelet and setting tools specific to the type of eyelet that you are using