Keep your hands free while carrying your everyday items with the stylish and fun Ziggy cross body bag. The Ziggy Cross Body Bag is a medium sized bag featuring snazzy design elements including; a vertical zipper welt pocket, leather/cork overlay features, piping around the flap, an adjustable cross body strap and plenty of opportunity for personalisation if you wish to add your own flair to your bag.
Designed to be made using fabric and leather (genuine or faux) or cork fabric, the Ziggy is a great way to feature your favourite fabrics and carry them with you everywhere you go.
Finished Bag Size: 10 ½” High x 9 ½” Wide (26 cms High x 25 cms Wide)
Pattern Level: Advanced Beginner, some experience with zippers is helpful.
- Quilting weight cotton fabric:- Exterior fabric: ½ Yard/Metre
- Lining fabric: ½ Yard/Metre
- Accent fabric (leather/cork/vinyl or similar): 10” W x 4” H (25 cms W x 11 cms H) for accent piece & strap connectors.
- Pre-made piping: 17” (44 cms) Length x your desired size piping.
- Zipper: (for optional zipper welt pocket): 6” (15 cm ) length (if longer can be cut down to size)
- Interfacing:- Foam (Soft and Stable or similar): ½ Yard/Metre – Fusible Fleece: ¼ Yard/Metre – Light Weight Fusible Interfacing: ½ Yard/Metre
- 2 x D-Rings: 1” (2.5 cms)
- 1 x magnetic snap: ½” (1.3 cms)
- 1 x Metal slider (for adjustable strap): 1” (2.5 cms)
- 2 x Swivel Clips: 1” (2.5 cms)
This pattern includes: Imperial and metric measurements, digitally drawn pattern pieces, clear instructions and colour images to help you sew your own wonderful Ziggy Cross Body Bag.
Copyright: This pattern is designed for small, home based use only, not mass production. No part of this pattern is to be reproduced or copied without the author’s written consent. It is not mandatory, however would be appreciated that you acknowledge your designs are based on a pattern by Little Moo Designs.