Inspired by the fabulous Australian based movie “The Dressmaker,” The Tilly Day Tote reflects the fashion focus of the 1920’s. Large enough to carry your essentials for a day out with the ladies, Tilly is a touch of vintage with a modern twist.
Round handles give this bag a unique focal point and make her easy to grab and go. Tilly is perfect to mix and match fabric and vinyl/leather combinations to compliment your outfit. Tilly allows for customisation options to finish the holding straps and this pattern includes instructions for you to add either: rivets, press studs or chicago screws.
The pattern includes 2 x sizes (Large and Petite Size), digitally drawn pattern pieces, clear instructions and colour photographs. You are purchasing an auto-download PDF Sewing Pattern ONLY NOT the completed bag.
Pattern Level: Advanced Beginner
Finished Sizes: 11.5” H x 15” W/30 cms H x 38 cms W (at top of bag)
Petite Size: 10” H x 11.5” W/ 25 cms H x 29 cms W (at top of bag)
– ½ yard/metre Annie’s Soft and Stable. This can be substituted for fusible fleece if you prefer.
(Vilene 630-640 or similar).
– ½ yard/metre mid weight iron on interfacing
– ½ yard/metre exterior fabric
– ½ yard/metre lining fabric
– 2 x round handles bamboo or similar with internal diameter 17 cms (7”) for large size, 12 cms (5”) for petite size.
– 6 x rivets (6 mm/ ¼” size), chicago screws (6 mm/ ¼” size) or press studs, rivet setting tools/screwdriver
© Little Moo Designs: CONDITIONS OF SALE & COPYRIGHT
This PDF comes with a cottage licence. This means if you sew from home to sell at markets or online via facebook, etsy, made it etc you can definitely sell items made from this pattern without needing to purchase a separate licence.
Each person who wishes to use this pattern should purchase their own copy of it. Please credit this pattern when selling items made from it. If you would like further clarification in regards to this, please email email@example.com
Please note there is no refund for change of mind, please email with any questions prior to purchase. You are purchasing the digital PDF file only, not a physical item.