The Little Moo Haversack is a modern take on an old faithful!
One bag, two ways. How convenient and practical!
The Little Moo Haversack converts from a crossbody bag to a backpack using one strap making it the perfect everyday bag to carry all that you need in a comfortable and adaptable design!
The Little Moo Haversack features: a snap lock flap closure, internal zipper pocket, large front slip pocket, adjustable strap that converts your bag from a cross body bag to a backpack!
Pattern Level: Intermediate, some experience sewing with layers and zippers is helpful.
Finished Size: 9.5” (25cm) Wide x 13” (33cm) High x 2.5” (6cm) Deep
– 2 x 1.5” rectangle rings (for top of bag, you can substitute these with 1.5” O Rings)
-1 x 1” slider
– 3 x 1” D- Rings
– 3 x 1” Swivel clips (ensure the swivels can fit through the rectangle rings)
– Fabric: I like to use mid weight cottons such as cotton/linen blends, cotton duck or similar. They tend to hold form and wrinkle less than light weight cottons in this bag.
– 40” (100cm) length exterior body fabric x 54” (138cm) Wide
– 40” (100cm) length lining body fabric x 54” (138cm) Wide
– Zippers: #5 (Handbag) zippers – 1 x 8″ (20cm) for zip pocket
– Fusible fleece: 40” (100cm) Length x 45” (115cm) Wide
– Mid weight woven interfacing: 80” (200cm) Length x 45” (115cm) Wide
– Pre-Made Piping: 1 yard (x cm) length x 0.12” (3mm)
You are purchasing a PDF Pattern only in this listing, there are no refunds for change of mind, please email me any questions prior to purchase. Thanks so much, Kylie.